- Decrease in equipment failures and breakdowns.
- Increase in equipment/asset life cycle.
- Establishes routine maintenance for meeting minimum/maximum standards.
- Repairs often conducted when not necessary, leading to unnecessary costs.
- Issues may be created while disassembling equipment resulting in equipment failure.
- Cost is only incurred when it is necessary.
- Only broken parts maintained.
- Allows operations to continue for as long as possible.
- Breakdowns can occur at critical times when equipment is needed.
- Typically is high cost as repair technicians are contacted on short notice and may have to call during out of hours.
- Replacement parts may need to be stocked in case parts are not available on short notice.
Acara Energy Maintenance Services:
- Mechanical, heating and plumbing services.
- Boiler and gas services.
- Solar thermal and PV.
- Renewable energies.
- Pumping stations and pump services.
- Technical services.
- Heating and building services controls.